- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Dan Band - Ho: A Dan Band Xmas
- Write a Review
- #K79481 000000000 K79481000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:The Dan Band first made their mark in the unforgettable college comedy hit film Old School. They went on to gain recogn...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:The Dan Band first made their mark in the unforgettable college comedy hit film Old School. They went on to gain recognition for their covers of Pop songs with added obscenities and swearing. Their debut release, the Dan Band Live, came out nearly ten years ago in 2005 and was followed two years later by HO: A Dan Band Christmas. Never before released on vinyl, HO features 11 original holiday songs including the impossible-to-forget "I Wanna Rock U Hard This Xmas," the unofficial L.A. ode to warm winters "Christmas Time in California" and many more.;Track List:1. I Wanna Rock U Hard This Xmas;2. Ho Ho Ho;3. Mrs. Claus;4. Get Drunk Make Out This Christmas;5. Christmas Time In California;6. Christmakwanzakah;7. Not On Christmas Eve;8. This Chistmas Flip-Flop;9. Love Me This Much All Year Long;10. Please Don't Bomb Nobody This Holiday;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.