- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Dandy Warhols - Dandy's Rule Ok
- Write a Review
- #K67335 000000000 K67335000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:On Thursday April 6th 1995, five years before the refrain of "... I Like You... " from their 2000 hit song "Bohemian Li...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:On Thursday April 6th 1995, five years before the refrain of "... I Like You... " from their 2000 hit song "Bohemian Like You" permeated all known media and stuck forever in the memory banks of music fans worldwide, and eight years before they recorded the song that would become the theme song of the popular tv series Veronica Mars, The Dandy Warhols released their debut album Dandys Rule, Ok? [BTW-002LP] on the now defunct Tim/Kerr Records. The album not only showcased the raw seeds of inspiration that would develop into the full on psyche-pop powerhouse the Dandy's would become but is also an oft overlooked self-contained garage psyche-pop masterpiece in it's own right. Portland Oregon based Schizophonic Records is proud to be re-issuing this masterpiece on vinyl in celebration of it's 20th anniversary. The question posed by the title of The Dandy Warhols first record is simple, as is the answer. David Bowie answered the question when he asked the Dandys to open for him on tour in 2003. The world of television and film have answered in the extensive licensing of their material throughout the past two decades. Traditional and streaming radio have answered with constant rotation of their music - and, after a spinning of this vinyl reissue of the debut on the old turntable, even the most jaded music fan will be hard pressed to answer with anything other than, "Yes. Absolutely.. Dandys Rule."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.