- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Dandy Warhols - Distortland
- Write a Review
- #K64297 000000000 K64297000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release, the first album in four years from the legendary Portland q...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release, the first album in four years from the legendary Portland quartet and first for Dine Alone Records. The Dandy Warhols are humorously known as America's Best Britpop Band. Features the single "You Are Killing Me." The album was mixed by Jim Lowe (Taylor Swift, Beyonce). The Dandy Warhols was formed in 1994 by singer-guitarist Courtney Taylor-Taylor and guitarist Peter Holmström. Keyboardist Zia McCabe and drummer Eric Hedford joined them. Hedford left in 1998 and was replaced by Taylor-Taylor's cousin Brent DeBoer. The band's name is a play on the name of American pop artist Andy Warhol. The band gained recognition after they were signed to Capitol Records and released their major label album debut,... The Dandy Warhols Come Down, in 1997.;Track List:1. Search Party 3:42;2. Semper Fidelis 3:25;3. Pope Reverend Jim 3:46;4. Catcher in the Rye 3:02;5. Give 2:57;6. Styggo 4:19;7. You Are Killing Me 3:42;8. All the Girls in London 2:45;9. Doves 4:14;10. The Grow Up Song 1:39;11. Wizard of Oslo 0:53
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.