- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Dead Weather - Horehound
- Write a Review
- K58138 000000000 K58138000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2009;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl pressing in gatefold sleeve. 2009 debut from the latest musical adventure by Jack White (The Whit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2009;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl pressing in gatefold sleeve. 2009 debut from the latest musical adventure by Jack White (The White Stripes, the Raconteurs). The Dead Weather epitomizes the Alt-Rock ethic: do the music you love, do it yourself, and do it fast. The Dead Weather brings together lead singer Alison Moss hart (half of the London-based lo-fi Post-Punk duo the Kills), Queens of the Stone Age guitarist Dean Fertita, the Raconteurs' bassist Jack Lawrence, and White on drums and vocals. White also produced Horehound, recorded in just three weeks earlier this year at his newly constructed Nashville studio. An exhilarating mix of punchy Blues singing from Moss hart and Garage Rock with arena ambitions, Horehound introduces the musical whirlwind that is The Dead Weather.;Track List:1. 60 Feet Tall;2. Hang You from the Heavens;3. I Cut Like a Buffalo;4. So Far from Your Weapon;5. Treat Me Like Your Mother;6. Rocking Horse;7. New Pony;8. Bone House;9. 3 Birds [Instrumental];10. No Hassle Night;11. Will There Be Enough Water?;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.