- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Dead Weather - Sea of Cowards
- Write a Review
- K58136 000000000 K58136000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/11/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 album from this band formed by White Stripes/Raconteurs main man Jack White. Sea of Cowards is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/11/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 album from this band formed by White Stripes/Raconteurs main man Jack White. Sea of Cowards is a robust and vigorous second act, filled with primal, bone quaking Rock rhythms and the same stellar urban Blues and throbbing sleaze as it's predecessor but this time The Dead Weather push their sound even further, brilliantly building upon their raw chemistry to create the most vital sounding album you'll hear all year.;Track List:1. Blue Blood Blues (Album Version);2. Hustle and Cuss (Album Version);3. The Difference Between Us (Album Version);4. I'm Mad (Album Version);5. Die By the Drop (Album Version);6. I Can't Hear You (Album Version);7. Gasoline (Album Version);8. No Horse (Album Version);9. Looking at the Invisible Man (Album Version);10. Jawbreaker (Album Version);11. Old Mary;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.