- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Dear Hunter - Act III: Life and Death
- Write a Review
- #K67830 000000000 K67830000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/15/2009;Notes:Following up where Act II left off Act III is more melodic record with the heavy parts heavier, and the soft parts more...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/15/2009;Notes:Following up where Act II left off Act III is more melodic record with the heavy parts heavier, and the soft parts more serene. Set in a WWI era, "Act III" documents the metamorphosis of a fictional central character as he makes the transition from innocence to impurity.;Track List:1. Writing on a Wall;2. In Cauda Venenum;3. What It Means to Be Alone;4. The Tank;5. The Poison Woman;6. The Thief;7. Mustard Gas;8. Saved;9. He Said He Had a Story;10. This Beautiful Life;11. Go Get Your Gun;12. Son;13. Father;14. Life and Death
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.