- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Decemberists - Florasongs
- Write a Review
- #K63932 000000000 K63932000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 EP from the alt-rock/indie favorites. Florasongs is a collection of rare and unreleased tracks ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 EP from the alt-rock/indie favorites. Florasongs is a collection of rare and unreleased tracks from the sessions that produced their acclaimed seventh studio album, What a Terrible World, What a Beautiful World, which came out in January, 2015. The group's songs range from upbeat pop to instrumentally lush ballads, and often employ instruments like the accordion, Hammond organ, Wurlitzer organ, and upright bass. In it's lyrics, the band eschews the introspection common to modern rock, instead favoring a storytelling approach, as evidenced in many songs in their catalog. Since their formation in 2000, they've become one of the most respected American bands of the millennium alongside other critical darlings like Arcade Fire.;Track List:1. Why Would I Now?;2. Riverswim;3. Fits Starts;4. The Harrowed and the Haunted;5. Stateside
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.