- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Decemberists - Hazards of Love
- Write a Review
- #K63913 000000000 K63913000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2009;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release from the acclaimed U.S. Alternative Pop outfit. The album began when band leader...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2009;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release from the acclaimed U.S. Alternative Pop outfit. The album began when band leader Colin Meloy, long fascinated by the British Folk revival of the 1960s, found a copy of revered vocalist Anne Briggs's 1966 EP, titled the Hazards of Love. Since there was no actual song with the album's title, he set out to write one, but was soon immersed in something much larger. The Hazards of Love tells the tale of a woman named Margaret who is ravaged by a shape-shifting animal her lover, William a forest queen and a cold-blooded, lascivious rake, who recounts with spine-tingling ease how he came "to be living so easy and free" in 'The Rake's Song'. Becky Stark and Shara Worden deliver the lead vocals for the female characters, while Jim James, Robyn Hitchcock, and Rebecca Gates appear in supporting roles. 17 tracks.;Track List:1. Prelude;2. The Hazards of Love 1 (The Prettiest Whistles Won't Wrestle the Thistles Undone);3. A Bower Scene;4. Won't Want for Love (Margaret in the Taiga);5. The Hazards of Love 2 (Wager All);6. The Queen's Approach;7. Isn't It a Lovely Night?;8. The Wanting Comes in Waves / Repaid;9. An Interlude;10. The Rake's Song;11. The Abduction of Margaret;12. The Queen's Rebuke / the Crossing;13. Annan Water;14. Margaret in Captivity;15. The Hazards of Love 3 (Revenge!);16. The Wanting Comes in Waves (Reprise);17. The Hazards of Love 4 (The Drowned);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.