- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Decemberists - Her Majesty the Decemberists
- Write a Review
- K56241 000000000 K56241000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2003;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2003 album from the critically adored Alt-Folk band. Best described as the charming ol...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2003;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2003 album from the critically adored Alt-Folk band. Best described as the charming older brother to the band's previous outing Castaways & Cutouts, this album is an altogether different beast. Musically, they travel into new territory, mining deeper into their Beatle-pop influences, lush and intricate.;Track List:1. Shanty for the Arethusa;2. Billy Liar;3. Los Angeles I'm Yours;4. Gymnast High Above the Ground;5. Bachelor and the Bride;6. Song for Myla Goldberg;7. Soldiering Life;8. Red Right Ankle;9. Chimbley Sweep;10. I Was Meant for the Stage;11. As I Rise
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.