- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Decemberists - The Tain/5 Songs
- Write a Review
- #K70738 000000000 K70738000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/02/2004;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. A combination of new and old, of where The Decemberists have been and where they're he...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/02/2004;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. A combination of new and old, of where The Decemberists have been and where they're headed. The A-side is made up of the short form concept, record called the Tain, based on what most consider the Illiad of Irish myth. While keeping the signature Decemberists sound intact, the band gives a significant nod to such '70s Progressive rockers as Deep Purple and Iron Butterfly. The Tain was recorded over an intensive four day period during which the band actually slept on the floor of the recording studio, and brought to light with the help of Christopher Walla (Death Cab for Cutie Cutie) at the venerable Hall of Justice in Seattle. The B-side is a vinyl release of the band's first EP 5 Songs. It is simpler and less adorned, but still a marvelous collection of characters trapped in song, clawing and cooing their way out.;Track List:1. Tain (Parts I-V);2. Oceanside;3. Shiny;4. My Mother Was a Chinese Trapeze Artist;5. Angel Won't You Call Me?;6. I Don't Mind;7. Apology Song
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.