- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Decemberists - We All Raise Our Voices To The Air: Live Songs 04.11.08
- Write a Review
- #K63920 000000000 K63920000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/13/2012;Notes:For a band that made a name for themselves as one of the preeminent live acts of the past 10 years, it was a bit shocki...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/13/2012;Notes:For a band that made a name for themselves as one of the preeminent live acts of the past 10 years, it was a bit shocking that they had never released any sort of live albums. So, following the amazing success of their chart-topping, double Grammy-nominated 2011 album THE KING IS DEAD, Portland, Oregon's favorite sons and daughters set to work creating the ultimate Decemberists live album. WE ALL RAISE OUR VOICES TO THE AIR (LIVE SONGS 04.11-08.11) was recorded at numerous shows during their sold out 2011 North American tour. The 20-song set compiles tracks from all phases of the bands illustrious career and appeals to both hardcore fans as well as those fans who just recently were exposed to the magic of The Decemberists including not only their radio hits, but also live show favorites and some special gems.;Track List:1. The Infanta;2. Calamity Song;3. Rise to Me;4. The Soldiering Life;5. We Both Go Down Together;6. The Bagman's Gambit;7. Down By the Water;8. Leslie Ann Levine;9. The Rake's Song;10. The Crane Wife 1 2 and 3;11. Oceanside;12. Billy Liar;13. Grace Cathedral Hill;14. All Arise!;15. Rox in the Box;16. June Hymn;17. Dracula's Daughter ) O Valencia!;18. This Is Why We Fight;19. The Mariner's Revenge Song;20. I Was Meant for the Stage
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.