- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Dells - It's Not Unusual
- Write a Review
- #K90341 000000000 K90341000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/12/2013;Notes:Limited 180 gm vinyl LP reissue of the Chicago vocal group's 1966 album. Includes the R&B hit 'Stay in My Corner' along...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/12/2013;Notes:Limited 180 gm vinyl LP reissue of the Chicago vocal group's 1966 album. Includes the R&B hit 'Stay in My Corner' alongside Jazz and Pop standards. Formed in the Chicago suburb of Harvey in 1952, The Dells were one of the best-loved and longest-lived of all the Rock'N'Roll era vocal groups and, unlike many of their peers, they managed to retain very nearly the same members throughout a six decades-spanning career. Adapting their early sound from street corner harmonies and R&B to more sophisticated supper club Soul and Jazz, The Dells appeal rested on their ability to weather changing musical tastes. Their 1966 Vee-Jay album It's Not Unusual reveals just how broad their repertoire was released on the cusp of the label's demise, The Dells had only recently registered an R&B Top 30 hit with 'Stay in My Corner' and were touring as Ray Charles' short-lived support act.;Track List:1. It's Not Unusual;2. I've Got a Woman;3. Stay in My Corner;4. Witchcraft;5. L'il Darling;6. My Baby Just Cares for Me;7. Ev'ry Day I Have the Blues;8. Let's Do It Over;9. What Do We Prove;10. Jeepers Creepers;11. Alexander's Ragtime Band
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.