- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Destroyer - Trouble in Dreams
- Write a Review
- #K83210 000000000 K83210000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2008;Notes:This release cements Vancouver, BC's Dan Bejar as an artist as quirky and enigmatic as David Bowie, as symphonic and gr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2008;Notes:This release cements Vancouver, BC's Dan Bejar as an artist as quirky and enigmatic as David Bowie, as symphonic and grandiose as Scott Walker, and as quixotically literary as Bob Dylan. A collection of songs that is fresh and confounding, yet befitting The Destroyer canon. "Of all contemporary songwriters, he's been the biggest influence and inspiration. Because he is pretentious, but in a way that makes it into a game where we all get to pretend to be so grand" - Okkervil River's Will Sheff. Planned SXSW appearance.;Track List:1. Blue Flower/Blue Flame;2. Dark Leaves Form a Thread;3. The State;4. Foam Hands;5. My Favorite Year;6. Shooting Rockets (From the Desk of Night's Ape);7. Introducing Angels;8. Rivers;9. Leopard of Honor;10. Plaza Trinidad;11. Libby's First Sunrise
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.