- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Detroit Cobras - Mink, Rat Or Rabbit
- Write a Review
- #K67860 000000000 K67860000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Continuing their commitment to celebrating and shining a light on classic and influential music from...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Continuing their commitment to celebrating and shining a light on classic and influential music from Detroit, Third Man Records is honored to be able to re-introduce the world to the undeniable importance of The Detroit Cobras. As one of the earliest salvos in the great Detroit garage explosion of the turn of the century, The Detroit Cobras Mink, Rat or Rabbit is a landmark album. Comprised solely of cover songs (as has always been the band's MO) the Cobra's spirited takes on Motown classics ("I'll Keep Holding On" originally by the Marvellettes), garage punk laments ("Bad Girl" originally known as "Bad Man" by the Oblivians) girl group Tear-Jerkers ("Easier to Cry" originally by the Shangri-Las) and New Orleans soul standards ("Break- a-way" originally by Irma Thomas) and the end result is nothing short of a staple that any record collection is empty without.;Track List:1. Cha-Cha Twist;2. I'll Keep Holding on;3. Putty (In Your Hands);4. It's Easier to Cry;5. Bad Girl;6. The Slummer the Slum;7. Midnite Blues;8. You Knows What to Do;9. Can't Do Without You;10. Hittin' on Nothing;11. Out of This World;12. Chumba;13. Break-A-Way
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.