- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Dickies - Night That Will Live in Infamy 1977
- Write a Review
- #K64024 000000000 K64024000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:The Dickies are an American punk rock band formed in San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles in 1977. The band has consistentl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:The Dickies are an American punk rock band formed in San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles in 1977. The band has consistently made use of catchy melodies, deep harmonies, and a humorous, comical style that has been called "pop-punk" or "bubble-gum punk".;Track List:1. Hideous;2. I'm Ok You're Ok;3. Give It Back;4. Got It at the Store;5. Walk Like An Egg;6. Loose Lucy;7. Can Ya;8. Sounds of Silence;9. Poodle Party;10. Curb Job;11. You Drive Me Ape (You Big Gorilla);12. Hideous;13. I'm Ok You're Ok;14. You Drive Me Ape;15. Walk Like An Egg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.