- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Dirty Dozen Brass Band - What's Going on
- Write a Review
- #K71579 000000000 K71579000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/15/2013;Notes:In recognition of the first anniversary of Hurricane Katrina and the devastation of New Orleans and the Gulf coast, The...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/15/2013;Notes:In recognition of the first anniversary of Hurricane Katrina and the devastation of New Orleans and the Gulf coast, The Dirty Dozen Brass Band released a meaningful reinterpretation of the Marvin Gaye classic What's Going On. Thirty-five years after it's original release, the evocative themes and social commentary found in the songs on What's Going on are just as relevant today. Guest vocalists Chuck D, Ivan Neville, G. Love, Guru and Bettye LaVette contribute to The Dirty Dozen Brass Band's musical message. Shout! Factory and The Dirty Dozen Brass Band will donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each copy of What's Going on to the Tipitina's Foundation, benefiting the music community of New Orleans._x000B_In a gatefold sleeve.;Track List:1. What's Going on;2. What's Happening Brother;3. Flying High (In the Friendly Skies);4. Save the Children;5. God Is Love;6. Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology);7. Right on;8. Wholy Holy;9. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.