- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Dirty Streets - White Horse
- Write a Review
- #K89066 000000000 K89066000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Formed by Thomas Storz (bass, percussion), Justin Toland (vocals, guitar, percussion) and Andrew Den...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Formed by Thomas Storz (bass, percussion), Justin Toland (vocals, guitar, percussion) and Andrew Denham (drums, percussion), and originally from Mississippi, the power trio Dirty Streets now calls Memphis home. Explosive new Alive Natural Sounds Records album White Horse is heavy music bathed in blues, folk and psychedelia, with chops to spare and a working class point of view. In other words 11 vintage tracks that will make you swear that you've been transported back to 1970!;Track List:1. Save Me;2. Looking for My Peace;3. Accents;4. Think Twice;5. When I See My Light;6. Good Kind of Woman;7. The Voices;8. Good Pills;9. Plain;10. Dust;11. White Horse
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.