- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Districts - Telephone
- Write a Review
- #K64734 000000000 K64734000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Telephone was originally released in June 2012 independently by The Districts when they were just so...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Telephone was originally released in June 2012 independently by The Districts when they were just sophomores in high school in Lititz, PA. The album had a handful of tracks including "Funeral Beds," "Lyla" and "Long Distance" that helped the band garner attention outside of their small town following and eventually caught the ear of a few tastemakers in Philadelphia, including WXPN, as well as some prominent indie labels and music industry professionals across the nation. The band soon found a home at Fat Possum Records. After releasing a self-titled EP, featuring songs from Telephone along with a few new tracks, and their first full length LP on the label, A Flourish and A Spoil, they've decided to fulfill the many requests from fans across the world to put Telephone back into physical distribution and, for the first time, on vinyl.;Track List:1. Lyla;2. Where We Started;3. Long Distance;4. Funeral Beds;5. Sleepy Song Pt. 2;6. Telephone;7. Silver Couplets;8. 4 4;9. Wrung Out and Hanging (On West Coast Time)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.