- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Divine Comedy - Foreverland
- Write a Review
- #K65653 000000000 K65653000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 studio album from The Divine Comedy, following 2010's celebrated Bang Goes The Knightho...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 studio album from The Divine Comedy, following 2010's celebrated Bang Goes The Knighthood. The six year hiatus means anticipation is heightened. Since The Divine Comedy's inception in 1989, Neil Hannon has time and again proved to be one of the UK's best and most original songwriters. Foreverland exemplifies this, with references to everything from Catherine The Great to the French Foreign Legion. Neil says of the new record, 'it's about meeting your soul mate and living happily ever after... and then what comes after happily ever after. Get ready for the most historically inaccurate hit of the summer'. While not releasing a record since Bang Goes The Knighthood, Neil Hannon has certainly kept himself busy. He co-wrote a second album for acclaimed cricket-themed project, The Duckworth Lewis Method, composed a choral work for the Royal Festival Hall's newly renovated organ entitled To Our Fathers In Distress, and oversaw the transfer of his musical, Swallows And Amazons, to the West End stage.;Track List:1. Napoleon Complex Foreverland;2. Catherine the Great;3. Funny Peculiar;4. The Pact to the Rescue;5. How Can You Leave Me on My Own;6. I Joined the Foreign Legion (To Forget);7. My Happy Place;8. A Desperate Man;9. Other People;10. The One Who Loves You
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.