- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The D.O.C. - No One Can Do It Better
- Write a Review
- K60551 000000000 K60551000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing. The D.O.C., short for Department of Correction, is a highly skilled batt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing. The D.O.C., short for Department of Correction, is a highly skilled battle rhymer from Dallas, USA. In addition to his solo career he was a member of the hip hop group Fila Fresh Crew and later collaborated with gangsta rap group N.W.A where he co-wrote many of their releases. After Fila Fresh Crew split up in 1988, The D.O.C. went on to pursue a successful solo career. No One Can Do It Better is the debut album by The D.O.C. from 1989 and is produced by the then upcoming Dr. Dre who contributed on most of the fast hard hitting rap tracks with his heavy funk laden beats. The album reached #1 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart for two weeks and spawned two #1 hits on the Hot Rap Songs chart: 'It's Funky Enough' and 'The D.O.C. & The Doctor'. Tragically The D.O.C. severed his vocal chords in an almost fatal car accident in November 1989 but No One Can Do It Better still stands the test of time as one of the early pre-Chronic albums.;Track List:1. It's Funky Enough;2. Mind Blowin';3. Lend Me An Ear;4. Comm. Blue;5. Let the Bass Go;6. Beautiful But Deadly;7. The D.O.C. the Doctor;8. No One Can Do It Better;9. Whirlwind Pyramid;10. Comm.2;11. The Formula;12. Portrait of a Master Piece;13. The Grand Finale
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.