- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Doobie Brothers - Live at Wolf Trap
- #K85251 000000000 K85251000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/04/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Remastered archive release from the legendary Classic Rock band. Captured live on July 25th, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/04/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Remastered archive release from the legendary Classic Rock band. Captured live on July 25th, 2004 at Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts in Virginia, Live at Wolf Trap captures The Doobie Brothers in fine form on a set that mixes classic hits with some rarely performed tracks from across their extensive catalog. This would prove to be the last recorded footage of long time drummer Keith Knudsen performing with The Doobie Brothers prior to his sad death from cancer in February 2005.;Track List:1. Rockin Down the Highway;2. Jesus Is Just Alright;3. Dangerous;4. Another Park Another Sunday;5. Steamer Lane (Instrumental);6. South City Midnight Lady;7. Snake Man;8. Five Corners;9. Rainy Day Crossroad Blues;10. Clear As the Driven Snow;11. Don't Start Me Talkin;12. Take Me in Your Arms;13. Little Bitty Pretty One;14. Black Water;15. Long Train Runnin;16. China Grove;17. Listen to the Music
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.