- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Doobie Brothers - Stampede
- Write a Review
- #K64808 000000000 K64808000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. The Doobie Brothers' illustrious career is marked ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. The Doobie Brothers' illustrious career is marked by a constant string of hits, two of which, "Sweet Maxine" and "Take Me In Your Arms (Rock Me)," are included here. But Stampede offers much more. In terms of musical dexterity, the 1975 set stands as the group's peak studio moment. With ex-Steely Dan guitarist Jeff "Skunk" Baxterfinally a full-time member of the band, the California quintet steps up everything from the arrangements to the songwriting. The group also invited several distinguished guests along for the ride: Vocalist Maria Muldaur, soul legend Curtis Mayfield, slide guitarist Ry Cooder, and jazz hand Victor Feldman among them. The results are as good on record as they appear on paper.;Track List:1. Sweet Maxine;2. Neal's Fandango;3. Texas Lullaby;4. Music Man;5. Take Me in Your Arms;6. I Cheat the Hangman;7. Precis;8. Rainy Day Crossroad Blues;9. I Been Workin' on You;10. Double Dealin' Four Flusher;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.