- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Doors - Morrison Hotel
- Write a Review
- K57150 000000000 K57150000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2009;Notes:Morrison Hotel (sometimes referred to as Hard Rock Café from the title of the first side of the LP, with the second sid...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2009;Notes:Morrison Hotel (sometimes referred to as Hard Rock Café from the title of the first side of the LP, with the second side titled Morrison Hotel) is the fifth studio album by American psychedelic rock band The Doors, recorded from between August 1966 and November 1969 and released by Elektra in February 1970. After the previous year's more experimental album The Soft Parade was not as well-received as anticipated, the group went back to basics and back to their roots. On this album, there is a slight steer toward blues, which would be fully explored by the band on their next album, L.A. Woman.;Track List:1. Roadhouse Blues;2. Waiting for the Sun;3. You Make Me Real;4. Peace Frog;5. Blue Sunday;6. Ship of Fools;7. Land Ho!;8. The Spy;9. Queen of the Highway;10. Indian Summer;11. Maggie M'gill;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.