- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Doors - Other Voices
- Write a Review
- #K76343 000000000 K76343000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/04/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Other Voices is the seventh studio album by The Doors, released in October 1971. It was th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/04/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Other Voices is the seventh studio album by The Doors, released in October 1971. It was the first album released by the band following the death of lead singer Jim Morrison. The recording of the album began while Morrison was on holiday in France. The song "Down on the Farm" was allegedly already written at the time of the recording of the previous album but Morrison did not want to include it. According to keyboardist Ray Manzarek, some of the songs had been rehearsed with Morrison before he left for Paris. The three remaining members of the band regrouped and released the album in October three months after Morrison's death. Manzarek and guitarist Robby Krieger took Morrison's place as lead singers.;Track List:1. In the Eye of the Sun (2015 Remastered Version);2. Variety Is the Spice of Life (2015 Remastered Version);3. Ships W/Sails (2015 Remastered Version);4. Tightrope Ride (2015 Remastered Version);5. Down on the Farm (2015 Remastered Version);6. I'm Horny I'm Stoned (2015 Remastered Version);7. Wandering Musician (2015 Remastered Version);8. Hang on to Your Life (2015 Remastered Version);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.