- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Doors - Weird Scenes Inside the Goldmine
- Write a Review
- #K55155 000000000 K55155000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/19/2014;Notes:2014 2X vinyl LP reissue of the long out-of-print first post-Morrison 1972 compilation. The 22 songs that appear on thi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/19/2014;Notes:2014 2X vinyl LP reissue of the long out-of-print first post-Morrison 1972 compilation. The 22 songs that appear on this collection provide a wide-ranging introduction to the music recorded between 1967-71 by the original quartet, John Densmore, Robby Krieger, Ray Manzarek and Jim Morrison. The band's longtime engineer Bruce Botnick remastered the music heard on this reissue, which takes it's title from a lyric in 'The End.' Two songs on this compilation, "Who Scared You" & "(You Need Meat) Don't Go No Further," were originally only available as single b-sides & considered rarities when this album was first released. They have since been available on later Doors reissues.;Track List:1. Break on Through;2. Strange Days;3. Shaman's Blues;4. Love Street;5. Peace Frog/Blue Sunday;6. The Wasp (Texas Radio the Big Beat);7. End of the Night;8. Love Her Madly;9. Spanish Caravan;10. Ship of Fools;11. The Spy;12. The End;13. Take It As It Comes;14. Running Blue;15. La Woman;16. Five to One;17. Who Scared You;18. (You Need Meat) Don't Go No Further;19. Riders on the Storm;20. Maggie McGill;21. Horse Latitudes;22. When the Music S Over
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.