- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Dramatics - Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get
- Write a Review
- K59934 000000000 K59934000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. One of Stax's biggest sellers in the 1970s, Detroit quintet The Dramatics effectively combined gri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. One of Stax's biggest sellers in the 1970s, Detroit quintet The Dramatics effectively combined gritty soul belting with a sleek production style. Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get is the 1971 debut from the quintet. The album peaked at #20 on the Billboard 200 and #5 on the Billboard R&B chart. Three singles were released from the album: "Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get", "Get Up and Get Down" and "In the Rain". "Thankful for Your Love" (originally appearing on the album as "Thank You for Your Love") was also issued as a promotional single. "In the Rain" was the most successful single from the album, peaking at #5 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1972.;Track List:1. Get Up and Get Down;2. Thank You for Your Love;3. Hot Pants in the Summertime;4. Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get;5. In the Rain;6. Gimme Some (Good Soul Music);7. Fall in Love Lady Love;8. Mary Don't Cha Wanna
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.