- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Dream Boys - Dream Boys
- Write a Review
- #K84756 000000000 K84756000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/17/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Independent music from the West Coast of Scotland has always had a kinship with psychedelic pop musi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/17/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Independent music from the West Coast of Scotland has always had a kinship with psychedelic pop music from the West Coast of America. Orange Juice loved the Byrds, Teenage Fan club wanted to be in Buffalo Springfield, the Pastels adored the Electric Prunes. Dream Boys are a modern-day trans-Atlantic love affair realized. Consisting of three Americans and one Scotsman, the group filters the spirit of Postcard Records through the rural haze of the Paisley Underground pure pop with nods to New Zealand's Flying Nun Records and Australia's the Church. Psychedelic in the truest sense, the band's self-titled debut album floats around the notions of time and space, love and heartbreak with a range of emotion and introspection. One can't imagine these songs coming from any other band or from any other time other than now. A Californian sun rises on a Glasgow street, rain falls during an Indian summer - Dream Boys lies somewhere in between this musical dream, in love with pop music with a sincerity unmatched.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.