- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Dream Syndicate - Weathered and Torn (3 1/2, The Lost Tapes 85-88)
- Write a Review
- #K73173 000000000 K73173000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:150-gram vinyl in gatefold sleeve limited to 500 copies. This is The Dream Syndicate's lost album, recorded in Los Ang...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:150-gram vinyl in gatefold sleeve limited to 500 copies. This is The Dream Syndicate's lost album, recorded in Los Angeles between their third and fourth official albums and featuring Chris Cacavas of Green on Red. This album is the missing link between their Americana sound and the Velvets spirit of The Days of Wine and Roses (1982). Studio recordings with excellent sound quality, remastered for vinyl. Includes inner sleeve liner notes by Steve Wynn and Dennis Duck. A mandatory record for all lovers of the Paisley Underground sound and Americana.;Track List:1. Here on Earth As Well;2. Blood Money;3. It Hits You Again;4. I Ain't Living Long Like This;5. Killing Time;6. Lucky;7. Weathered and Torn;8. The Best Years of My Life;9. Running from the Memory;10. When You Smile;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.