- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Drip - The Haunting Fear Of Inevitability
- Write a Review
- #K76448 000000000 K76448000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Since their signing to Relapse, The Drip has continued to tour and play with established acts like Pig Destroyer, Napal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Since their signing to Relapse, The Drip has continued to tour and play with established acts like Pig Destroyer, Napalm Death, Poison Idea, Magrudergrind, Black Breath, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, and Power Trip in addition to appearing on numerous festivals including Denver Black Sky, Crucial Fest and Southwest Terror Fest. 2017 will mark ten years since The Drip's first collective grind and with it comes the release of their long-awaited debut LP, The Haunting Fear of Inevitability. Fusing together the rawest elements of crust, powerviolence, d-beat and grind, The Drip rip and ravage through thirteen frenzied tracks, chock-full of slaughterhouse riffage, lightning fast blastbeats and pulverizing breakdowns. Once again produced by Joel Grind of Toxic Holocaust and mastered by Brad Boatright (Skeletonwitch, Gatecreeper, Weekend Nachos), The Haunting Fear of Inevitability is a new declaration of intensity that is sure to set the underground ablaze!;Track List:1. Blackest Evocation;2. Anathema;3. Gruesome Poetics;4. Dead Inside;5. Covered in Red;6. Terror War Industry;7. Painted Ram;8. Wretches;9. In Atrophy;10. The Answer;11. Exile;12. Consigned to Fate;13. Bone Chapel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.