- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Drums - Encyclopedia
- Write a Review
- #K75655 000000000 K75655000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the third album from the Alt-Rock band now consisting of founding members Jonny...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the third album from the Alt-Rock band now consisting of founding members Jonny Pierce and Jacob Graham. 'ENCYCLOPEDIA is full of magic and surprise while maintaining a serious, more weighty tone throughout,' frontman Jonny Pierce told Spin. 'We were feeling very angry, confused and alone when we made this album, and we wanted to be very honest this time around, even if being honest meant making some people uncomfortable. We've left the beach for higher ground, always searching for hope.';Track List:1. Magic Mountain;2. I Can't Pretend;3. I Hope Times Doesn't Change Him;4. Kiss Me Again;5. Let Me;6. Break My Heart;7. Face of God;8. U.S. National Park;9. Deep in My Heart;10. Bell Laboratories;11. There Is Nothing Left;12. Wild Geese;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.