- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Durutti Column - Return of the Durutti Column
- Write a Review
- K85388 000000000 K85388000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/15/2010;Notes:Heavyweight 180 gram vinyl reissue of this 1980 album. Despite the title, this is the debut album from Manchester's Dur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/15/2010;Notes:Heavyweight 180 gram vinyl reissue of this 1980 album. Despite the title, this is the debut album from Manchester's Durutti Column, originally released on the legendary Factory Records label. This album is a collaboration between guitarist, and the only permanent member of the band, Vini Reilly and producer/keyboard player Martin Hannett (Joy Division, Buzzcocks). Though lumped in with the Post-Punk movement, The Durutti Column's debut is hardly reminiscent of what that term brings to mind. The Return of The Durutti Column is a collection of guitar based instrumentals melding Rock, Folk, Classical, Electronica and the avant-garde. Absolutely stunning.;Track List:1. Sketch for Summer;2. Requiem for a Father;3. Katherine;4. Conduct Side;5. Beginning;6. Jazz;7. Sketch for Winter;8. Collette;9. In 'D';Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.