- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Early November - Imbue
- Write a Review
- #K71598 000000000 K71598000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the alt-rock band. The Early November reunited back in 2012 and released their first...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the alt-rock band. The Early November reunited back in 2012 and released their first album in six years. While that release revitalized the band in the eyes and ears of both critics and fans alike, they haven't sounded truly "back" until Imbue, a total return to form. The Early November is back at the top of their game, uniquely blending indie and alternative rock, the same formula that's helped them sell over 450,000 total albums. When the band reunited it wasn't a money grab to "cash-in" on the reunion fad. It was five friends who missed writing music and touring the world together. Finally, after three years of getting acclimated, The Early November is back and razor focused. It is impossible for a band to become a legacy overnight. While several bands may have immediate major label success with corporate radio, MTV, or teen magazine spreads, they don't have careers and they fade almost faster than they arrive. From front to back, Imbue is The Early November effortlessly doing what they do best. The people spoke and demanded a new album, and the band has responded with their best and strongest body of work to date.;Track List:1. Narrow Mouth;2. Better This Way;3. Magnolia;4. The Negatives;5. Boxing Timelines;6. Circulation;7. Harmony;8. Cyanide;9. I Don't Care;10. Nothing Lasts Forever;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.