- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Electric Eels - Die Electric Eels
- Write a Review
- #K67571 000000000 K67571000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:VInyl LP pressing. Cleveland's electric eels (all lower case in homage to poet e.e. cummings) was America's quintessent...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:VInyl LP pressing. Cleveland's electric eels (all lower case in homage to poet e.e. cummings) was America's quintessential proto-punk band. After only five legendary live performances - complete with Dave E. McManus in black leather jacket covered in rat-traps and playing a gas-powered lawnmower on stage - the eels broke up in 1976 and posthumously released their classic single 'Agitated' on Rough Trade in 1978, blazing a trail for high-art, low-concept rock. This archival LP collects the eels' best material from 1975. From the loud and snotty 'Agitated' and it's B-side 'Cyclotron' (which Johan Kugelberg listed as #1 in his top 100 punk singles) to the anarchic anthem 'Jaguar Ride' and the loose, bluesy sludge of 'Anxiety,' the album exorcises the demonic power of the Stooges and Velvets and captures the mystique of these outsider artists inventing a new language. As the eels demand 'Attendance Required' on their flyer for the infamous Special Extermination Music Night, listening is absolutely mandatory for this seminal band. Recommended for fans of Dead Boys, Simply Saucer and Pagans.;Track List:1. Agitated;2. Cyclotron;3. Accident;4. Sewercide;5. You're Full of Shit;6. Refrigerator;7. Tidal Wave;8. Jaguar Ride;9. Cold Meat;10. Anxiety;11. Splitterty Splat;12. Natural Situation;13. You Crummy Fags
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.