- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Elms - Islandia
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L66398 000000000 L66398000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/21/2019;Notes:"Islandia" is the new album from UK-based composer and performer Daniel Elms. Electroacoustic urban pictures. Created f...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/21/2019;Notes:"Islandia" is the new album from UK-based composer and performer Daniel Elms. Electroacoustic urban pictures. Created from bold, geometric patterns, and intricate orchestral textures fused to post-industrial soundscapes. Daniel Elms' distinctive music elicits total immersion into it's intimate, emotive and abstracted commentaries on humanist, social and progressive subjects. The album "Islandia" is compiled of five works for chamber orchestra, electric guitar, synthesisers and found sounds. Each of the five works ruminate upon the post-industrial coastal towns and people of North East England. The album was first sketched at the former home of Imogen Holst in Autumn 2015 and was recorded at Abbey Road Studios in June 2017. "... a sound so intoxicatingly comforting we're compelled to keep breathing it in." (Elizabeth Alker, Broadcaster, BBC Radio 3) "... a composer with a burgeoning reputation both for his electroacoustic urban pictures and his contemporarily-informed explorations of the human condition." (Hugh Morris, Bach Track)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.