- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Elwins - Play for Keeps
- Write a Review
- #K74321 000000000 K74321000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:The Elwins specialize in writing bright infectious songs. With a strong pop sensibility, their music has garnered The E...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:The Elwins specialize in writing bright infectious songs. With a strong pop sensibility, their music has garnered The Elwins an impressive amount of attention and support of their peers including approval of taste makers Exclaim!, Rolling Stone and CBC. Their new album, Play for Keeps was written throughout 2013. The band wanted to be more bold and upfront with the songwriting and production on this release. The first single, So Down Low, a catchy, pop infused track, is a sure hit!;Track List:1. Show Me How To Move;2. Off The Wall;3. Bubble;4. Bringing Out The Shoulders;5. So Down Low;6. You Have Me;7. Backing Up;8. Sexual Intellectual;9. Awake and Well;10. Shining Star;11. It Aint Over Til It's Over;12. Away Too Long
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.