- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Entrance Band - Face the Sun
- Write a Review
- L29043 000000000 L29043000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/19/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Comes in thick case-wrapped vinyl jacket with digital download. 2013 album from the Psych/Stoner Roc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/19/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Comes in thick case-wrapped vinyl jacket with digital download. 2013 album from the Psych/Stoner Rock band. Since 2006's Prayer of Death, guitarist/vocalist Guy Blakeslee, bassist Paz Lenchantin and drummer Derek James have breathed continued life into the sound of The Entrance Band. That energy has translated into a catalog of recorded expression and an unassailable reputation for offering one of the most intuitively interconnected live performances on the planet. These memorable melodies and their near telekinetic musical kinship are found in full flower on Face the Sun - certainly the band's most compelling collection of songs to date. The first full length in 4 years, it is an album built firmly upon notable personal struggles and transformations experienced by all three band members.;Track List:1. Fine Flow;2. Medicine;3. Spider;4. Crave;5. No Needs;6. Fire Eyes;7. Temptation;8. Year of the Dragon;9. Night Cat
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.