- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Exciters - Caviar & Chitlins
- Write a Review
- #K75834 000000000 K75834000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Formed in Queens, NY in the early 1960s, The Exciters were a dynamic R&B quartet consisting of lead ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Formed in Queens, NY in the early 1960s, The Exciters were a dynamic R&B quartet consisting of lead singer Brenda Reid and her producer/writer husband Herb Rooney, plus vocalists Carolyn Johnson and Lillian Walker. The group rose to prominence in 1962, when their hit single 'Tell Him' rose to #4 on the U.S. pop chart. The Exciters continued releasing quality music for years, including their 1969 RCA album Caviar And Chitlins, a vintage slice of soul / R&B from perhaps the most important era in the genre's history. Long out-ofprint, Caviar And Chitlins is now available on vinyl for the first time in decades. Discover it now thanks to this official reissue from Nature Sounds.;Track List:1. Blowing Up My Mind;2. Give It All;3. Fight That Feelin';4. Always;5. You Don't Know What You're Missing (Til It's Gone!);6. I Don't Have to Worry (No More);7. You Got Me;8. Movin' Too Slow;9. If I Could See Into Tomorrow;10. A Year Ago;11. Turn Me on
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.