- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Faint - Danse Macabre
- Write a Review
- #L01575 000000000 L01575000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2012;Notes:Limited digitally remastered and expanded deluxe box set includes two vinyl LPs, two CDs and DVD. This box includes bon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2012;Notes:Limited digitally remastered and expanded deluxe box set includes two vinyl LPs, two CDs and DVD. This box includes bonus audio material as well as a DVD that features videos, archival footage and more. 2001 album from the Omaha, Nebraska-based Indie Rock band Danse Macabre remains a seminal release that is credited with helping to launch the Dance-Punk movement of the early 2000s.;Track List:1. Agenda Suicide;2. Glass Danse;3. Total Job;4. Let the Poison Spill from Your Throat;5. Violent;6. Your Retro Career Melted;7. Posed to Death;8. The Conductor;9. Ballad of a Paralysed Citizen;10. Take Me to the Hospital;11. Mote;12. Dust;13. Falling Out of Love at This Volume;14. The Conductor [Thin White Duke Remix];15. Glass Danse [Out Hud Remix];16. Agenda Suicide [CD];17. Glass Danse [CD];18. Total Job [CD];19. Let the Poison Spill from Your Throat [CD];20. Your Retro Career Melted [CD];21. Posed to Death [CD];22. The Conductor [CD];23. Violent [CD];24. Ballad of a Paralysed Citizen [CD];25. Take Me to the Hospital [CD];26. Mote [CD];27. Dust [CD];28. Falling Out of Love at This Volume [CD];29. The Conductor [Thin White Duke Remix] [CD];30. Glass Danse [Out Hud Remix] [CD];31. Bonus Content [DVD];Special Attributes:WITH DVD, WITH CD, REMASTERED, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.