- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Fall - Dragnet
- Write a Review
- #K62780 000000000 K62780000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Dragnet is arguably The Fall's best-known album. With the departure of Martin Bramah after Live At T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Dragnet is arguably The Fall's best-known album. With the departure of Martin Bramah after Live At The Witch Trials, the band underwent yet another lineup shift in late 1979. Marc Riley switched to guitar and Steve Hanley joined on bass the latter's signature basslines would become a major part of The Fall for the next two decades. Opening track "Psykick Dancehall" strikes like an elusive, working-class anthem with it's bouncy tempo changes and Mark E. Smith's unfiltered vocals raining down on the dance-floor. "Dice Man" takes it's direction from disheveled beats, stuttering lyrics and asymmetrical phrasing. Somehow Dragnet manages to be even more lo-fi than The Fall's debut, yet reveals a cohesive sound and fierce songs that would further build the band's cult following. Superior Viaduct's edition is the first time that Dragnet has been available on vinyl domestically since it's initial release in 1979. Liner notes by Brian Turner.;Track List:1. Psykick Dancehall;2. A Figure Walks;3. Printhead;4. Dice Man;5. Before the Moon Falls;6. Your Heart Out;7. Muzorewi's Daughter;8. Flat of Angles;9. Choc-Stock;10. Spectre Vs. Rector;11. Put Away
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.