- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Fall - Levitate:
- Write a Review
- L29156 000000000 L29156000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/08/2018;Notes:Levitate is The Fall's 19th album originally released in 1997 on Artful Records. It has been out of print for a number ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/08/2018;Notes:Levitate is The Fall's 19th album originally released in 1997 on Artful Records. It has been out of print for a number of years now and is much sought after by fans_x000D_ _x000D_ It's the last album to feature two long-time Fall members, drummer Karl Burns and bass player Steve Hanley. This re-issue has been re-mastered by long term Fall engineer Andy Pearce and features new sleeve notes by Daryl Easlea.;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.