- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Fall - Part Of America Therein 1981
- Write a Review
- #K65550 000000000 K65550000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2017;Notes:A Part Of America Therein 1981", is a live album by The Fall, recorded on their USA tour in 1981 and originally release...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2017;Notes:A Part Of America Therein 1981", is a live album by The Fall, recorded on their USA tour in 1981 and originally released only in the USA in 1982. The album shows the group performing several songs that had not yet been released three songs from 1982's Hex Enduction Hour are present as is "Lie Dream Of A Casino Soul" recorded as a single following the tour's completion.;Track List:1. The Nwra;2. Hip Priest;3. Totally Wired;4. Lie Dream of a Casino Soul;5. Cash 'N' Carry;6. An Older Lover;7. Deer Park;8. Winter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.