- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Farewell Drifters - Tomorrow Forever
- Write a Review
- #K85007 000000000 K85007000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the Neo-Folk outfit. TOMORROW FOREVER was produced by pop-roots specialist Neilson...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the Neo-Folk outfit. TOMORROW FOREVER was produced by pop-roots specialist Neilson Hubbard (Matthew Perryman Jones, the Apache Relay, Glen Philips) and showcases the Drifters' Brian Wilson-esque Pop sensibility, crystalline harmonies and Folk foundations alongside gutsy electric guitar and orchestral-style drums. The stomping title track, the anthem album opener 'Modern Age' and the catchy 'Bring 'em Back Around' all support the album's over-arching theme - a hopeful look at the future and the importance of always seeking the silver lining. When Zach Bevill, brothers Joshua and Clayton Britt, and Dean Marold started making music together eight years ago, they aimed for the sweet spot between Bluegrass and the Beach Boys' artfully crafted, '60s studio pop. The Farewell Drifters crisp, intricate arrangements and formidable instrumental prowess have quickly made the band a crowd pleaser at multi-generational Folk festivals and earned them slots on Americana radio and Billboard's albums chart.;Track List:1. Modern Age;2. Bring 'Em Back Around;3. Brother;4. Coming Home;5. Tomorrow Forever;6. Motions;7. Tennessee Girl;8. Neighborhoods Apart;9. Relief;10. To Feel Alive;11. The Day You Left;12. Starting Over
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.