- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Feelies - In Between
- Write a Review
- K54500 000000000 K54500000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. New Jersey indie-rock pioneers The Feelies are celebrating their 40th anni...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. New Jersey indie-rock pioneers The Feelies are celebrating their 40th anniversary with the release of In Between, their first album of all new material in over six years. While working the post-VU moves they are famous for this album brings some interesting new sonics into the mix. The album is both quieter and more decibolically furious than anything they've ever done. Impose Magazine recently called The Feelies "... one of the most influential bands in the history of alternative and underground music" and Rolling Stone cites them as "a template of formal perfection." They have influenced bands like REM, Yo La Tengo, Real Estate and Weezer. In Between is rock and roll that feels both classic and modern.;Track List:1. In Between;2. Turn Back Time;3. Stay the Course;4. Flag Days;5. Pass the Time;6. When to Go;7. Been Replaced;8. Gone Gone Gone;9. Time Will Tell;10. Make It Clear;11. In Between (Reprise);Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.