- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Feelies - The Good Earth
- Write a Review
- K59063 000000000 K59063000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2009;Notes:It took The Feelies six years to create the Good Earth, their follow-up album to Crazy Rhythms. The album was co-produc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2009;Notes:It took The Feelies six years to create the Good Earth, their follow-up album to Crazy Rhythms. The album was co-produced by Feelies co-captains Glenn Mercer and Bill Million along with REM's Peter Buck who was a Feelies admirer since his days as a record store clerk. The Good Earth was an early release on Coyote Records the label started by Steve Fallon of Maxwell's in Hoboken where the group became one of the club's most popular acts. The Good Earth featured the line-up that continues to this day. The album is an interesting mix of layered acoustic and electric guitars and their signature percussion sound. Bonus material including demos, b-sides and new live recordings will be included via download cards inserted in the LP and CD versions.;Track List:1. On the Roof;2. The High Road;3. The Last Roundup;4. Slipping (Into Something);5. When Company Comes;6. Let's Go;7. Two Rooms;8. The Good Earth;9. Tomorrow Today;10. Slow Down;11. She Said She Said;12. Sedan Delivery;13. Slipping (Into Something) [Live];Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.