- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Felice Brothers - Life In The Dark
- Write a Review
- #K68252 000000000 K68252000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:The Felice Brothers return with nine songs in their unique blend of folk, country, rock and soul. Uncut magazine has de...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:The Felice Brothers return with nine songs in their unique blend of folk, country, rock and soul. Uncut magazine has described the band as, "just glorious." Life in the Dark was recorded in the garage on a farm in upstate New York, with no distractions and no outside influences. So, it's not surprising the band produced the album themselves. Highlights include, "Aerosol Ball," and "Plunder." The Felice Brothers will be playing select shows and festivals throughout the spring and summer, with a US Tour scheduled for the fall and UK/EU dates in the winter.;Track List:1. Aerosol Ball;2. Jack at the Asylum;3. Life in the Dark;4. Triumph '73;5. Plunder;6. Sally!;7. Diamond Bell;8. Dancing on the Wing;9. Sell the House
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.