- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Fifth Pupil - Fifth Pupil
- Write a Review
- #K90973 000000000 K90973000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Bleep Bloop is back with his newly revealed EP The Fifth Pupil EP on DJ Shadow's Liquid Amber label. The four-track EP ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Bleep Bloop is back with his newly revealed EP The Fifth Pupil EP on DJ Shadow's Liquid Amber label. The four-track EP is experimental Hip-Hop and bass music at it's finest and arrives in conjunction with his biggest North American tour to date. - A throwback to the classic leftfield music from revered labels like Warp, Planet Mu and Ninja Tune, but with a modern twist, the EP ignites with with the gloomy title track which sounds like a blast of machine gun bass and percussion to the body relentless to the end. "Angry" highlights Bleep Bloop's diverse musical palette with a classic jazz percussion structure that feeds rubbery basslines into snare rolls. "Man and Machine" is proper drill n bass, the soundtrack to an automated world where machine-lead processing overtakes the human touch. The "EP" closes out with "Angry (Paint Remix)," an alternate, more aggressive take on the original. Format: EP;Track List:1. The Fifth Pupil;2. Angry;3. Man and Machine;4. Angry" (Paint Remix);Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.