- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Flaming Lips - At War with the Mystics
- Write a Review
- #K63245 000000000 K63245000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/20/2006;Notes:Cosmic, consciousness-expanding and mind-shattering, this highly anticipated follow-up to The Flaming Lips' "Yoshimi Ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/20/2006;Notes:Cosmic, consciousness-expanding and mind-shattering, this highly anticipated follow-up to The Flaming Lips' "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots" brings together the expressiveness of recent albums with the heaviness, volume, and intensity of the band's earlier work. It's personal, political, psychedelic, and powerful pop.;Track List:1. The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song... (With All Your Power);2. Free Radicals (A Hallucination of the Christmas Skeleton Pleading with a Suicide Bomber);3. The Sound of Failure/It's Dark... Is It Always This Dark?;4. My Cosmic Autumn Rebellion (The Inner Life As Blazing Sheild of Defiance and Optimism As Celestial Spear of Action);5. Vein of Stars;6. The Wizard Turns on... the Giant Silver Flashlight and Puts on His Werewolf Moccasins;7. It Overtakes Me/The Stars Are So Big... I Am So Small... Do I Stand a Chance?;8. Mr. Ambulance Driver;9. Haven't Got a Clue;10. The W.A.N.D;11. Pompeii Am Gotterdammerung;12. Goin' on;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.