- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Flaming Lips - In A Priest Driven Ambulance
- Write a Review
- L41173 000000000 L41173000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. n a Priest Driven Ambulance (With Silver Sunshine Stares) is the fourth album by The Flaming Lips, r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. n a Priest Driven Ambulance (With Silver Sunshine Stares) is the fourth album by The Flaming Lips, released in 1990. It is a concept album primarily focused on frontman Wayne Coyne's fascination with religion. It is generally considered among critics to be one of the Flaming Lips' greatest albums. It is the first Flaming Lips album to feature Jonathan Donahue and drummer, Nathan Roberts. This line-up would subsequently be signed by Warner Bros. Records and go on to record the follow-up album, Hit to Death in the Future Head. The Flaming Lips are an American rock band formed in 1983 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The group recorded several albums and EPs on an indie label, Restless, in the 1980s and early 1990s. After signing to Warner Brothers, they released their first record with Warner, Hit to Death in the Future Head (1992). They later released The Soft Bulletin (1999), which was NME magazine's Album of the Year, and then Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots (2002). In February 2007, they were nominated for a BRIT Award for "Best International Act".;Track List:1. Shine on Sweet Jesus - Jesus Song No. 5 4:28;2. Unconsciously Screamin' 3:52;3. Rainin' Babies 4:28;4. Take Meta Mars 3:13;5. Five Stop Mother Superior Rain 6:19;6. Stand in Line 4:44;7. God Walks Among Us Now - Jesus Song No. 6 4:47;8. There You Are - Jesus Song No. 7 4:32;9. Mountain Side 6:36;10. What a Wonderful World 3:42
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.