- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots
- Write a Review
- #K58176 000000000 K58176000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Limited picture disc vinyl LP pressing. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots is the tenth studio album by The Flaming Lips, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Limited picture disc vinyl LP pressing. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots is the tenth studio album by The Flaming Lips, released by Warner Bros. Records on July 16, 2002, in the United Kingdom and the following day in the United States. It is characterized by electronic-influenced, psychedelic-tinged indie rock compositions. It has been certified Gold by the RIAA. Yoshimi was well-received critically and commercially, helping the band break into the mainstream. The album was adapted into a musical in 2012. The lyrics of Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots concern a diverse array of subject matter, mostly melancholy ponderings about love, mortality, artificial emotion, pacifism, and deception, while telling the story of Yoshimi's battle.;Track List:1. Fight Test;2. One More Robot / Sympathy 3000-21;3. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 1;4. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 2;5. In the Morning of the Magicians;6. Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell;7. Are You a Hypnotist?;8. It's Summertime;9. Do You Realize?;10. All We Have Is Now;11. Approaching Pavonis Mons By Balloon (Utopia Planitia);Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.