- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Flying Burrito Brothers - Burrito Deluxe
- Write a Review
- K60676 000000000 K60676000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Gram Parsons had a habit of taking over whatever band he happened to be wor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Gram Parsons had a habit of taking over whatever band he happened to be working with, and on the first three albums on which he appeared - the International Submarine Band's Safe at Home, the Byrds' Sweetheart of the Rodeo and the Flying Burrito Brothers' The Gilded Palace of Sin he became the focal point, regardless of the talent of his compatriots. Burrito Deluxe (1970), the Burritos' second album, is unique in Parsons' repertoire in that it's the only album where he seems to have deliberately stepped back to make more room for others. The album includes songs like 'Cody, Cody' and 'Older Guys'. It also contains the first issued version of the song 'Wild Horses', released almost a year before it's appearance on Sticky Fingers by The Rolling Stones. The band sounds tight and they play with genuine enthusiasm. Burrito Deluxe is certainly better than your average Country Rock album.;Track List:1. Lazy Days;2. Image of Me;3. High Fashion Queen;4. If You Gotta Go;5. Man in the Fog;6. Farther Along;7. Older Guys;8. Cody Cody;9. God's Own Singer;10. Down in the Churchyard;11. Wild Horses;Special Attributes:DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.